Dareecha has been implementing MSA Global fund HIV program for the TG/MSM community in Rawalpindi that includes;
- HIV testing and counselling services that involve behavior change communication along with pre and post-test counselling.
- Service delivery involving all four components such as Distibution of lubes/condoms, IEC material for awareness and education, Pre-test and post-test counselling , BCC- (Behavior change communication) and Sexually transmitted infection’s diagnosis & treatment.
- To avoid dropping out in treatment cascade, Dareecha has been providing care and support to clients by referring and registering them to government facilities.
- In the past, Dareecha had experience of conducting trainings and producing continuous reports on the impact of those trainings for NMHA.
- Advocacy with stakeholders and liaison with National Aids Control Program in Islamabad and Punjab Aids Control Program.
- Networking with TG/MSM community, INGOs & NGO’s.
- Facilitated several research projects for students and organizations along with awareness and sensitization.
This is the main highlight of the experience Dareecha had in implementing TG/MSM focused HIV program.